Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Brrrr!

January 15, 2019

Good morning.  I did not sleep very well last night. so I'll probably need a nap this afternoon.  This morning I have my doctor appointment, and I need to do a couple errands on the way home.  I sure hope it warms up some.  The temp right now is 13F degrees.  Supposedly, it will actually get up to 35F degrees later this afternoon.  That won't help me this morning though.

Tomorrow the temperature is supposed to get up to 41F degrees.  Maybe I can hold off on my errands until tomorrow.  The sun is shining this morning, but that is very deceptive.  It is very cold outside!  I just used my remote starter to start my car.  I need to make sure it is going to start when I have to go out.  It did!

Wouldn't it be nice if there was a remote starter for us?  With all the new technology that has come along, I wonder why this has not been invented yet.  I would have to be first in line to buy this wonderful product. 

I don't have any new photos to share today, so I thought I might give you a couple of coloring pages from Dover.  If you like angels, these pages should be lots of fun to color. 



Sometime this week I need to call the Net10 company to find out how to put more time on my portable wifi gadget that I got before my vacation last year.  It worked really good last year, so I think it would be a good idea to take it with me to Florida this year. 

It's also time to start checking out the airline flights too.  Then I'll make Pogo an appointment with his doctor for his check up and his health letter for travel.  I've been holding off on getting him a haircut because it's been cold, but pretty soon he'll be needing a trim at least before we go on vacation.  I need to get busy with my tax stuff too in the next few days.  I want it all ready for my accountant before it's time to leave for Florida.

Well, that's it for today's news.  Now I want to do a bit of blog reading before I get ready to leave for my appointment.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Your weather sounds like ours. It's 14* overnight tonight. I wish I had a remote starter for my car. That's a nice feature. Hope you have a great day today and stay inside where it's warm!