Friday, October 5, 2018

Waiting For Service People Takes Up So Much Time

October 5, 2018

Good afternoon.  I've been waiting all morning for the service person from the oxygen company to come by to service both my machines.  I had to put in a formal complaint to the insurance company about this company (Lincare) because a lot of money is being paid to Lincare, both from the insurance company and from me,  and they don't ever come out to maintain the machines.  Hmmm, maybe this is why the guy hasn't shown up yet.  You think?

I have lots to do today and all weekend.  Only three more days and my daughter Audrey will be here.   I can hardly wait.  Even though we talk almost daily on the phone, I miss seeing her in person and being able to hug her.  

Hopefully, tomorrow I'll be able to go pick up my laptop.  It seems every time I have a photo to share here, it needs cropping and I can't do that on this computer.  I couldn't even do jigsaw puzzles on it, so yesterday I put in a whole bunch of puzzles.  I like to do these puzzles while I'm having my supper.  It's very relaxing. 

Yesterday I mentioned about a new sign that I bought to put up by my porch.  I took a photo of it to share.  Isn't this just awesome?  I love it!  I'm going to have to buy some lacquer to put on it so that it doesn't fade. 


Quite a while back, a couple different folks were inquiring about where to find baffles for their bird feeders.  I like the big round ones because they help to keep the rain off the birds and the seed.  I found mine at a local hardware store a long time ago.  You can find them in a Drs. Foster & Smith Wild Bird Care catalogue.  I hope this helps.



This is going to be a short post because it is already one o'clock and I have so much to do today.  Before I go, let me share one more image that I borrowed from the web.  This one really tickled my funny bone.  I hope it gives you a nice chuckle too.


I'm off now.  So, till Sunday, Y'all have a fantabulous weekend.

Hugs, Edna B.

4 comments:

Theresa said...

It is hard to get people to do things these days. I know you are SO excited to have your Daughter when you. Enjoy every moment dear friend. Hugs

Kathy said...

That last picture is so funny! It is a shame that companies today have no customer service skills. I think being nice to people has gone the way of the dinosaurs. Fortunately there are still some people that care. Hope you got all your oxygen needs fixed.

smiekeltje said...

Oh, it will be great to have Audrey around! You will have so much to chat about and to see and go too, I bet the time she will be there will be too short!!
Hopefully Janet will recover well and quickly from her or virus.
They can be tough things to beat at times.
Don;t tell me about waiting for service men to come. Nowadays when they make an appointment they only give you a borad "about"time, like between 9 and 15.00 or so. It takes often your whole day, waiting for them. I hate it!!!
I am glad I took time to catch up on your blog. A week passes by so quickly!.
Now tomorrow I will post on my blog again.
wishing you a wonderful weekend and week ahead without anything that brakes down! I think you had enough of that happening this year. Oh, be careful with the wobbly toilet seat, I don't want to read that you took a bad fall when doing some necessary things there, you hear!
Hugs
Kyra

Beth Reed said...

Oh my... those babies look like my Cisco.... Ohhh warms my heart.... Hugs and Love, Beth