Monday, October 29, 2018

Those Red Sox Are Awesome!

October 29, 2018

Good morning.  Tis another wet, gray day here in my tiny little part of the world.  Yesterday was like this but then the sun came out for a while and everything looked really nice.  Maybe we'll get lucky today too?

My trees out front are turning color fast.  The green is turning to yellow and everyday they lose a lot of leaves.  I took this photo yesterday while the sun was shining.  This is such a beautiful sight to see when I look out my door.


Did anyone watch the game last night?  Woo Hoo!  Those Red Sox are AWESOME!!   The L.A. Dodgers put up a great fight, but this title is ours.  There was just no stopping the Red Sox this year.

I've been staying away from the news lately because the news gets so gruesome.  I turned it on yesterday morning to all sorts of horrible news.  My heart goes out to all those folks who were hurt (and killed) at that synagogue.  What is happening to the folks in this country of ours?  When are we all going to be able to live together in harmony?

Oh dear, I've just gone through my "sneezing spell" and I'm hoping it's finished.  Whatever causes it to happen almost daily, (probably allergies) has unfortunately been passed on to my daughter Audrey.   She has these sneezing spells too.  For this I'm sorry.

At the Cabaret this past Saturday night, I was only able to take one photo.  This one is of Jazzy and Krissy.  Krissy is mother to Jazzy's long time friend Cole.  These kids have been best friends since kindergarten.  (I do believe that Cole is now at West Point)  I think it is just awesome to have a friend from so early in your childhood.


Yesterday, I spent the afternoon working on quick pages.  It was so relaxing, that before I knew it Pogo was sniffing his dinner mat looking for his supper.  Time flies when you are having fun.  But then I got up to treat my little guy to a special supper.  I had brought home a big chunk of my prime rib from Saturday night, so I warmed that up for him.  Need I say that he licked his plate clean? 

I found a really funny image on the web and I just have to share it with you.  The first time I saw it, I thought "how weird!"  I did not make much sense of it.  The second time I looked at it, I had a good chuckle. 


Well, that's my news for today.  Tomorrow I may be posting in the afternoon.  I'm planning on going to the registry to renew my license early in the morning.  Hopefully, I'll only be there a couple hours.  Even less would be better but I'm trying to be realistic. 

I'm off now.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

You are right, the world has gone crazy. I keep wondering where it will stop.
That is such a great picture of Jazzy. I know you must be very proud of her.
I have sneezing fits too. But I don't think I inherited it from you. Ha, ha!
Have a good day, Edna!

Robyn said...

Hi Edna,
Yes people have gone crazy. Seems the devil has gotten a stranglehold on many many people and the evil is just intensifying and sadly, I believe it will only get worse. I'm not a sports fan but a priest I know is a HUGE red sox fan.. He actually cried when they won..LOL.. I was so happy for him.. He's been through so much with his health this year. What are quick pages?
Robyn