Friday, September 28, 2018

It's Beginning To Feel Like Autumn

September 28, 2018

Good morning.  Tis gray and wet here with temps in the fifties.  That huge puddle in my yard isn't getting a chance to soak into the ground.  Ah well, I guess that's why we have boots and canoes.  This morning I watched for an hour for the mail carrier then I gave up.  I'd rather post my blog that wait all day for the mail.

There's not much new happening here.  I did go through my yarn and found a really pretty lemony yellow for the next dolly dress.  I haven't decided yet what color to use with it.  Pretty soon I'll have to pick something because I'm almost ready to do the ruffle on the dress. 

Deanne sent me a text yesterday afternoon saying that Jazzy's picture was in the newspaper again.  So I had Joe pick me up a copy of the newspaper on his way home from work last evening.  This is the promotional photo showing the cast of "Gypsy."


Jazzy is the girl in the back with her arms up in the air.  I'm sorry that I could not crop the photo any better, but Photoshop doesn't work very well in this old PC.  We are going to the opening of Gypsy tomorrow night and I'll try to get some nice photos.  Videos too, if I can.

There was a wonderful preview video clip of the show on Facebook yesterday, but I haven't figured out how to copy it to post it here.  You can see it though on my Facebook page.  (Franny Loud)

Town Hall just called me to remind me to come in and sign for my veterans' discount on my taxes.  It's only a few dollars, but every dollar counts.  (My hubby was the veteran)  Tis raining today so I think I'll go to Town Hall on Monday, and Pogo and I can do some errands while we're out. 

Well, that's it for today.  Now I'm off to see what sort of mischief I can get into today.  So, till Sunday, Y'all have a fantabulous weekend. 

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

smiekeltje said...

Would it be a good idea to have anopther keyboard for your desktop? Keyboards aren't expensive.
Wow, the person who took your bloodsample wasn;t very good at it. You certainly have to ask for somebody else next time!
ou will have a blast of a time, I am sure, on your night out to the musical. And it will be even better the time you go with Audrey(as you said it will be her first time to see Jazzy perform!)
Have lots of fun, take care of yourself
Hugs
Kyra