Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Another Cool And Damp Day

July 25, 2017

Good morning.  Tis wet and gray again today with rather cool temps.  Things should be drying up and getting warmer by tomorrow though.   Gosh, I hope so.  It was too damp and cold to spend any time out on the porch yesterday, and today is also not a porch day. 

Early this morning, I finally finished the skirt on the doll dress I've been working on.  Now I have to finish the top.  Then I'll start the second underslip.  When both dolls are finished, I think I'll make a couple of air freshener dolls. 

I have the most fun picture (that I borrowed from the web) to share with you.  As soon as I saw this, I thought of my daughter Audrey.  She loves chickens, and hopes to have some of her own soon. 


Speaking of Audrey, here's a photo of her and Alena having a fun day at an animal park.  Goodness, what beautiful smiles!  The children grow so fast, Audrey.  Enjoy her. 


Today I think I'll work on my "clean out" project for a while, then I'm going to take a nap.  I woke up this morning at 3:30 and decided to stay up so that I would not oversleep.  Pogo and I needed to be out of the house by 8:15 to take Janice to work.  It's good getting up early though, because I seem to get more things done.  Hmmm, that sounds strange!

Well, I just called to make an appointment for tomorrow morning to take my car in for a new sticker.  My current sticker runs out next Monday.  Right now, Pogo is trying to decide whether or not to eat his doggie food.  He gives it a sniff, then looks my way to see if I'm watching.  Of course, I ignore him so he decides to eat some of it.  It's just one of his cute little games.

Well, that's my news for this morning.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: