Monday, June 19, 2017

Oh, What A Gorgeous Day!

June 19, 2017

Good morning.  Tis another beautiful day here in my little part of New England.  At the moment the sun is hiding behind some clouds, but I'm sure it will be back out soon.  Yesterday, the humidity was wicked high, so I did not get to go shopping.  Today it is still very high, so right now the shopping trip is a maybe.

Lately I've been spending more time doing "Find A Word" puzzles, and less time on my crochet projects.  In the evening, I do try to put one or two rows on the Red, White and Blue afghan, but at this rate it will take quite a while to get it finished. 

Yesterday, Pogo and I sat out on the porch for a while.  There was a lovely breeze, so it was really nice.  We're looking forward to spending more time out there today.  The baby birds will soon be getting ready to try out their wings and I'd love to be able to watch them.

Today I have photos to share of the beautiful rain gauge that Audrey sent to me for Mother's Day.  I set it out a few days ago just before the rain came.  Wow, I didn't realize how much rain we got. 



I also have a photo of the first blooms on the white rose bush.  The flowers are big, so when it rains they tend to droop over. 


Last night, I had a craving for a spinach pizza.  I called up to order one to be delivered but it wasn't enough to meet their delivery minimum so I cancelled my order.  A little while later, Joe said he would go pick up my pizza, so I called and re-ordered.  Oh my, delish!!!

***I just went outside to take some new photos of the baby robins and their Mommy.  I'll post them tomorrow after I crop them.  These babies are growing sooooo fast! 

Now I think I'll finish doing the breakfast dishes and get started on this new day.  On that happy note. I'll take my leave.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

The Queen Jester said...

When you've got a man that will go pick up your pizza he's a keeper!