Friday, May 12, 2017

Feeling A Bit Perkier Now

May 12, 2017

Good afternoon.  No, I did not sleep late.  I started going through a lot of the folders on my laptop and, well, you know.  I open one folder and have to look at everything before I close it and go on to the next folder.  Gosh, I found a lot of things that I had forgotten about. 

I came across some of my older kits that I can re-package and post here, plus I have a set of recipe pages that I made as a gift for someone quite a few years ago.  There are forty eight pages, and I am in the process of re-packaging them so that I can post these here too.  Plus I found a lot of my old scrap resources that are enticing me to make a few more pages. 

I seem to be feeling quite a bit better now.  Today, I even have a bit more energy, and I'm hoping that it lasts till tomorrow.  Joe says that he will go with me to Sears to buy a new refrigerator for the main house.  I want to try driving my car but I'm not ready to set out alone yet. 

Tonight is the big night for the Drama Club at Jazzy's high school.  Their performance of "Sister Act, The Musical" starts tonight.  They will perform tomorrow and Sunday too.  Here are a couple photos taken by Marc Vasconcellos (photographer for The Ledger newspaper) at the dress rehearsal.  Jazzy is the sister at the far right in both photos.



Today is another gray day here with temps in the mid 50's.  The good news is that it looks like things will begin to warm up the beginning of next week.  Yeahhhhhh!!

It's way after lunch time so I need to rustle up some food for my little guy.  He's been sitting here patiently waiting for me to finish this post.  So on that happy note, I'll see you on Sunday.  Y'all have a fantabulous weekend.

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

smiekeltje said...

So glad you are starting to feel much better. And if you feel up to it, okay, drive your car, but good idea to take Joe with you!
Oh, going through older folders, hmmm, I started it a while ago, then left it aside again, but really should continue. And check well what to keep and where!
Wishing you a fantastic Mother's days and I am sure your kids will think of you with love!
Hugs
Kyra