Thursday, January 12, 2017

Trying Some New Food With Pogo

January 12, 2017

Good morning (for ten more minutes!).  No, I did not sleep in late this morning.  I got up rather early, but spent time reading blogs and checking emails.  I had an early appointment with my orthopedic doctor for a follow up on my elbow and wrist.  They are healing really good.  I don't have to go back for another three months.

On the way home, I stopped by a new pet supply store nearby to see if they carried some of the better brands of doggie food in single cans.  When I try to order on-line, I have to order a whole case.  I don't want to do this because I'm only trying new foods with Pogo.

I'd like to keep him mostly on doggie food if possible.  Good luck to me!!  I was able to pick up a few different small cans of Blue Buffalo food.  They cost  a lot more money, but if he will eat it, it's worth it.  Tonight we'll try the chicken dinner.  Here's hoping!!

I found a couple images on-line that I thought I'd like to share.  I love cardinals so this first image really makes me smile.  Here's wishing you all lots of cardinals.


This next image rather says it all.  The most important things in life cannot be bought with money.


Now I really need to get busy around here.  There's a few things that I need to do before DIL Janet gets here.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a beautiful day.

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

smiekeltje said...

Great news about your wrist and arm! Now keep it going that way.
I hope you will find some doggie food Pogo will eat and if possible one that isn't all too expensive. Sometimes they only eat the more expensive ones, and other times they also eat the cheaper. i cannot follow it always with Brodski. He is now on a fairly cheap brand for cats, which is nice.
and then at times he gets a little extra, like some pieces of chicken, or minced meat or when I eat a sandwich with cheese het gets one or two small pieces and so
Have a nice time with Janet and a lovely day.
Hug
Kyra