Thursday, August 18, 2016

Am I A Proud Mommy? Oh Yes!!

August 18, 2016

Good morning.  It's gorgeous outside right now.  Today is not going to be as hot (according to the weather forecast), and there's a slight breeze.  The night was nice and cool, and I left the window on the storm door up all night.  Oh boy, did we ever sleep good!

Yesterday, Audrey, Pogo and I stopped over at Deanne's house for a nice visit.  Folks, time is just too short.  It's so good to have my girls around at the same time.  We had a wonderful time together, and Pogo had such fun chasing Sassy around.  Here's a photo of Audrey and Deanne, and another of the three of us.  My first born, and my third born.



Last evening, DOL Janet came by, and we had Audrey's and Janet's favorite, Stouffers Macaroni and Cheese, for supper.  Afterwards, Pogo sat on Auntie Janet's lap and enjoyed all the extra petting.  It was so nice that he had a hard time keeping his eyes open, and several times he almost fell over asleep.  Here's a photo of him just as he was starting to fall over.


This morning, in just a little while, we need to get dressed because grandson Kevin will be here to pick us up.  We're going to spend some time with Aunt Lucy this morning.  Aunt Lucy won't be able to go to the animal shelter fund raiser BBQ with us this weekend, so Joe will go with us.  Aunt Lucy will be leaving tomorrow for a week on Martha's Vineyard with her daughter in law. 

Well, now I must be getting dressed.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Edna,
So good to see that your having a wonderful time and the mac and cheese sound delicious.
All is good here in our corner of the world. Lots of rain, up to 13 inches but south of us. We are mainly up North of the city. It was 84 degrees here yesterday. Not to bad for us considering that we were in the triple digits just last week.
We are still apartment hunting. I found a couple of places but they are a little out of our price range. I am hoping that we find something soon. So far either the neighborhoods are not that great, the apartments are not very nice or they are too far away. We will find something. I just wish that this move was already over and done with.
My friend Patsy is coming in October and I really want to have some place for her when she gets here.
Your definitely a proud mommy and I love your photos. You have a wonderful day. Lots of love to you and your daughters and of course our little Pogo. Love, Beth and Cisco.