Monday, August 22, 2016

All Sorts Of Wonderful Goodies

August 22, 2016

Good morning.  Well, what's left of it.  It's almost noon here.  Between a nice nap yesterday, and dozing off rather early last night, I wasn't able to sleep through the night.  Besides, the air was quite sticky.  So I got up and made us some breakfast, watched a little TV, then went back to bed to sleep. The rain that we were expecting did not come till this morning, and it didn't last very long.

Daughter Audrey made it home safely, and her family was really glad to have her back again.  Her granddaughter Alena had so much to tell her about all of the week's happenings.  Family is awesome, folks.  Just awesome!

My friend Kyra made me this gorgeous scrap page and I must share it here.  This is beautiful Kyra.  Thank you so much.  My girls and I just love it.  It put a huge smile on my face. (and my heart)  You are right Kyra, it's not very easy to get a photo like this where my kids all live so far apart.  This is so very special to me.


Yesterday, Pogo and I unpacked all the goodies that were included with his new porch bed.  Wow, what a really nice assortment.  Here's a photo of everything, and a couple close ups.




And here's a photo of Pogo checking out the new bunny.  It must have had some super nice smells on it because Pogo was busy sniffing it for about ten minutes.


I guess today will be a "spray, wash and vacuum" day.  Blankets, towels, carpet, floor and yup, Pogo too.  Not the vacuum part, of course, but the wash and lather with Aloe Vera Gel part.  The gel goes on sort of gooey, but then it dries soft.  Once it is all dry, I brush Pogo till all his curls shine.

I can see the mailman coming up the driveway with our mail and a couple packages.  Woo Hoo!!  I've been waiting for some things that we ordered (Audrey and I) this past week.  Hopefully, that's what's in the packages.  Supplies to make things with, and something nice for us.

Well now it's time to get busy here.  First I must go get all that mail.  haha.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

smiekeltje said...

Good to hear Audrey made it safely home And am happy that i could bring a little smile unto your face with the layout.
Gosh, that are really a lot of goodies that came with Pogo's chair!
Today is going to be warm, with lots of sunshine, early afternoon I will go to the hairdresser to have a drastic haircut, and that will feel good.
No idea what I will do the rest of the day Something will come up surely.
You have a wonderful day.
Hug
Kyra