Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Be Careful Of That "Home" Key


May 31, 2016,

My goodness, I just touched something (not sure what yet) and my whole post disappeared.  Poof!!  I really don't feel like re-typing the whole post, so here's a synopsis of what disappeared.

Current temp - 70F, sunny.   Later temp - Upper 80's.  Yesterday - light rain.  Blah, blah, blah.

Well, that wasn't so bad.  I think I've discovered the culprit.  There is a "home" key right next to the "backspace" and "delete" keys.  When you touch this key, you say "bye bye" to whatever you've been working so diligently on.  I think the computer keyboard manufacturers should really move this key to a different place on the keyboard.  Maybe to the opposite side? 

Did you know that there are two questions marks on the keyboard?  One puts a question mark at the end of your typed line, and the other one brings up a help page that goes out to the internet.  (This is on the HP keyboard.)

I have some photos that I took yesterday of raindrops on my flowers.  The last photo is a single raindrop with a reflection of my house in it.





While I was outside in the drizzling rain taking these photos of raindrops, my little Pogo was sitting inside (in the laundry room) watching me through the door.  This is his way of making sure I don't hop in the car and leave without him.  That door has lots of glass panes on it, hence the glare on the left side of the photo.


Sometime today or tomorrow, Pogo and I have to go to Town Hall and pay taxes.  They are due tomorrow.  Actually, it seems like there are always taxes due to be paid.  Ah well, such is life.  At least it's a good day to be out doing errands.

That's about all my news for this morning. I'm thinking that it's time to get dressed and head on out.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Edna,

I got a real chuckle out of Pogo watching you to make sure that you were not going out for a ride in the car. My Bandit was a runner. He could and did run for miles and we could rarely catch him. He was as fast as a tornado speeding by. The only way to catch him was to start the car and open the car doors so he could jump in! I sure miss my Bandit.

The flowers are so pretty with the rain drops. It is nice that your flowers now have a nice drink of water from the rain. Here it is so hot and sticky that it is just awful. It may have been super hot in Nevada but at least we did not have this kind of humidity. The first summer I was back in the south I couldn't take the heat.
I still have a hard time with it.

I am so ready for a nap so I think that is what I will do. Take care and talk to you soon........ XO Beth

LV said...

Never seems to be a dull moment for you and Pogo. Just the cutest ever.Thanks for the computer key tips. I need all the help I can get.

smiekeltje said...

Gosh, never really noticed that "home hey". Good you pointed that out.
The flowers look wonderful with those raindrops on it. Rain isn;t always nice for us, but good for the garden, as long as it is only now and then and not in floods LOL.
Pogo may like to have naps, but when you are up and around he keeps a sharp eye on you, that;s for sure!
Have a wonderful day.
Hug
Kyra