Friday, July 11, 2014

Pogo Visits His New Groomer Today

July 10, 2014

Good morning.  Today is looking so beautiful outside.  The sun is shining, and the temperature is a few degrees cooler.  Nice!  In a little while, Pogo and I will be leaving for his appointment with the new groomer.  I hope this works out good because they are not far from our house, and it only takes a few minutes to get there. 

Yesterday was a funny sort of day.  We didn't do much of anything except to do the food shopping.  In the evening, daughter Deanne stopped by for a visit and gave me an update on Kevin's upcoming baseball games.  Pogo and I are hoping to go to the game later this afternoon.  God willing, and the creek don't rise, we'll be there.  Now that's old saying that you don't here much any more! 

I have some photos to share of the pink colors in my garden.  I think I'd like to plant more lilies in the garden for next year.  They are just so beautiful and  regal looking.




There really isn't much news for today.  Some days it's quite dull around this old house.  But dull can be nice too.  During the day, most everyone has gone off to work, and in the evening most every one is in bed before 9 p.m.  When you get to my age, this is nice.

Well, it's time to start getting ready to leave for Pogo's appointment.  So, till Sunday, Y'all have a fantabulous weekend.

Hugs, Edna B.


1 comment:

smiekeltje said...

Your pink flowers are gorgeous!
Perhaps we should look around for some more lilies too. The ones we had this year were so lovely. I would like to have some peach color, or orange. So happy colors.
I agree with you that dull days are nice ones too, often enough LOL!
Yesterday I did some stuff in the house, only not the ironing. Could be for today, and then I can spend the rest of the day free as a bird!
Anxious to see Pogo's new haircut.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs
Kyra