Wednesday, July 2, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEE DEE

July 2, 2014

Good morning.  The sun is shining and there is a little breeze coming in my window.  It's another beautiful day, and it's Dee Dee's birthday.  May the whole day stay beautiful for you, daughter.  I love you.  Here's a photo of some of my girls, and Dee is second from the left.


Last night Pogo and I went to Kevin's baseball game.  The winner of this game would win the Championship for the Senior League of Massachusetts Dist. 7.  Yeahhhh!   Our team won, of course.  Congratulations guys.  Kevin is the second player from the right in the front row.


If this team wins their next six games, they will make it into the next titled series.  Wow, wouldn't that be something!  Oh my, if my Michael were here he would be bursting with pride. 

Even Pogo had fun at the game.  There were so many people and new things to watch.  Here, he's leaning up on the front of his stroller to get a better view of Uncle Eddie setting up a gazebo.  There was one to put over the players bench, and one for us to sit in the shade. 


By the time we got home last night and had our supper, we were both ready for a good night's sleep.  And sleep we did.  Even Pogo stayed in bed till after 7 o'clock this morning.  And, he ate half of his doggie food breakfast!  That's definitely a good start for the day.

Well, that's my news for the day.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a super terrific day.

Hugs, Edna B.

3 comments:

The Queen Jester said...

You have a lovely family.

Andrea @ From The Sol said...

I could pick out your family in any photo ... they all look like you. You must have amazingly strong genes :) Happy Birthday to Dee Dee from me as well.

I love the picture of Pogo in his stroller. He looks long and lanky ... such a handsome boy. Izzi is ooing and ahhhing over him as we speak.

I like that you ar giving your dust bunnies a holiday. They will surely enjoy the forth as they bounce around the floor when the fire crackers shake the house. Very thoughtful of you ... I have to agree with the Zippity Do Dah thought ... I am not only missing my Zippity ... my Do Dah wants to take a nap. I am having a hard time recovering from too much partying last weekend with my agility friends (who are all much younger than me).
I am off to the feed store this morning and this afternoon I have to take my daughter to the Orthopedist to check out her sprained ankle, foot and fractured toes. Yes, she took a tumble and is hobbling and in much pain. I am guessing she will be back in physical therapy again soon.

I better run. I am still in my "throw on clothes". I need to wash up and get dressed so I can be ready when I need to be. You have a great day, Edna ... Be well!

Andrea @ From The Sol

smiekeltje said...

Happy Birthday to DeeDee!!
Your "girll"all look wonderful.
Oh my, Kevin's team did well there.
High five for them!

Pogo look s sweet inspecting all that is happening around him.
Fantastic to hear you had a wonderful day and followed by a good sleep.
Why not have another lovely day and enjoy that too, LOL?

You take care and have lots of fun.
Hug
Kyra