My Pix Show 04

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Fathers' Day

June 15, 2014

Good morning, and Happy Fathers' Day to all the fathers everywhere.  Pogo certainly started his Fathers' Day by giving himself a thorough clean-out.  God bless him, he had the squirts all over the living room carpet, scatter rugs, everywhere!!!    I know, that's more information than you needed to know.

This was not how I planned to start my day.  I will most likely have to have the carpet cleaned again later when the warm weather is here to stay.  I cannot kneel, so crawling around the floor is not exactly fun for me. 

No, I did not yell at him or hit him.  I never do.  I wagged my finger at him and told him he is very naughty.  When he came out of hiding, I put him in the bathroom sink and give him a bath.  Then I took him out to the main house and left him with Joe so that I could proceed to crawl around my floor with a spray bottle of cleaner and a roll of paper towels. 

During all this time, my coffee and breakfast was sitting on the counter getting cold.  Oh happy day!!  Well, I ate it cold.  Scrambled eggs, fried potatoes and sausage always tastes good when it is cold.  Right?  It does if you have a Pogo.  After breakfast, it was time to wash two loads of scatter rugs. 

On to a more fun topic, last night's moon was awesome.  After the Mrs was tucked into bed, I went outside to take a few photos of the moon.  These were taken with my Canon SX50.



I also have a photo of one of my new flowers.  It's a spider lily and it's just gorgeous.  Now I wish we had planted more of them.


Maybe later this afternoon I'll take a few photos of the white rhodies that are in bloom in my garden, as well as the white peonies.  We'll see.  It depends on how much energy I have left after I finish the scatter rug laundry. 

Well, that's about it for this morning.  Hopefully your day will go much better than the way mine started out.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: