Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Fathers' Day

June 15, 2014

Good morning, and Happy Fathers' Day to all the fathers everywhere.  Pogo certainly started his Fathers' Day by giving himself a thorough clean-out.  God bless him, he had the squirts all over the living room carpet, scatter rugs, everywhere!!!    I know, that's more information than you needed to know.

This was not how I planned to start my day.  I will most likely have to have the carpet cleaned again later when the warm weather is here to stay.  I cannot kneel, so crawling around the floor is not exactly fun for me. 

No, I did not yell at him or hit him.  I never do.  I wagged my finger at him and told him he is very naughty.  When he came out of hiding, I put him in the bathroom sink and give him a bath.  Then I took him out to the main house and left him with Joe so that I could proceed to crawl around my floor with a spray bottle of cleaner and a roll of paper towels. 

During all this time, my coffee and breakfast was sitting on the counter getting cold.  Oh happy day!!  Well, I ate it cold.  Scrambled eggs, fried potatoes and sausage always tastes good when it is cold.  Right?  It does if you have a Pogo.  After breakfast, it was time to wash two loads of scatter rugs. 

On to a more fun topic, last night's moon was awesome.  After the Mrs was tucked into bed, I went outside to take a few photos of the moon.  These were taken with my Canon SX50.



I also have a photo of one of my new flowers.  It's a spider lily and it's just gorgeous.  Now I wish we had planted more of them.


Maybe later this afternoon I'll take a few photos of the white rhodies that are in bloom in my garden, as well as the white peonies.  We'll see.  It depends on how much energy I have left after I finish the scatter rug laundry. 

Well, that's about it for this morning.  Hopefully your day will go much better than the way mine started out.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: