Friday, June 20, 2014

Happy Birthday to Bobby and Gary Jr.

June 20, 2014

Good morning.  The sun is shining and it's looking like another gorgeous day here in New England.  It's been a week for happy events in our family.  Our first grandchild Bobby, had a birthday (# 34, I think), and my son Gary Jr's birthday is today.  Happy Birthday guys, I love you.

Proud Mom and Dad took Bobby out to dinner for his birthday, along with his two younger siblings Jasmine and Kevin.  Here's a couple of family photos.  The first is Dad (Eddie) with Kevin, Bobby and Jasmine.  The second photo is the proud Mom and Dad (Dee Dee and Eddie) with the Birthday Boy, Bobby.  Bobby is my oldest grandchild and Kevin and Jasmine are my youngest grandchildren.



The other happy event was Jasmine's graduation from middle school.  In September she will be a Freshman in high school, while her brother Kevin will be a Senior at the same school.  Here are a couple of photos of Jasmine in her first semi-formal. 

The first photo is Jazzy (on the right) with her friend Aisha, friends since 5th grade.  The second photo is Jazzy with her friend Cole, friends since kindergarten.  Congratulations kids.  You all look so beautiful.  I wish you much happiness and success in life.



Does it sound like I'm bragging?  You betcha I am!!   Who'd have thought way back when we were young ourselves that we would be leaving behind such a huge beautiful family?  These photos only show part of it.  This next photo is me and my kids' father taken way way back in the beginning.  Gosh, I was only five years older than Jazzy in this photo.  Seems like such a long time ago.


Okay, enough bragging and reminiscing for today.  There is laundry waiting to be washed.  I may even try to evict a few more dust bunnies today.  Later today, I may even treat Pogo and myself to a steak for supper.  Yum! 

On that note, I shall take my leave and get busy here.  So, till Sunday, Y'all have a fantabulous weekend.

Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: