Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Beutiful New Layouts To Share

June 25, 2014

Good morning.  Gosh, it seems like just a few days ago I was mentioning that it was almost June.  However, while I've been busy doing not much of anything, June has almost spent all it's time here.  In less than a week, it will be July.  Is it just me?  Or is everybody feeling how quickly the warm months fly by?  

Notice that I said  "warm months".  The cold months seem to linger on for the longest time.  Or maybe it is just psychological.  If you like the warm months best, maybe that is why they seem to fly by quickest.  I don't know, but I think it would be nicer if there were more warm months in a year . 

Yesterday Pogo and I had a very busy day, and by evening it was so easy to fall asleep.  Last evening, I got all comfy in my lounge chair to do a bit of crocheting, and before long I was asleep.  Even Pogo had a good long sleep. 

Today we will have a lazy day.  Later DIL Janet will come by after work and we will have supper together.  Hmmm, what shall I make?  I think figuring that out will be my biggest project for today. 

I have a couple of wonderful new scrapbook layouts to share that my friend Kyra made for me.  Kyra, these are gorgeous.  I showed them to Deanne and she just loves them too.



The top layout was made using Kyra's kit "Steampunk", a freebie on her blog on February 2014.  The second layout was made with her kit "Summer Explosion" a freebie from this month.  Do visit her blog and check out all these beautiful scrapbook kits.

I'm thinking that soon I will use my photo book coupon and have all these gorgeous layouts printed in a book.   Or maybe two!  It's also getting close to time for a new Blog book.  Actually, I haven't done one for the last four months of 2014, so I will have to have that one printed too.  I guess I'll be busy here for a while getting caught up.

Well, that's my news for today.  It's time to do a couple things around the house, maybe some laundry.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a spectacular day.

Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: