Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Time To Change Passwords Again

May 27, 2014

Good morning.  It's looking pretty nice outside right now.  The sun is shining and it's a comfortable 70F degrees.  Later this morning it is supposed to start cooling down, and by this afternoon the temps should drop by close to fifteen degrees, and more rain should move in.

Yesterday turned out to be a really nice day, even though we had spells of rain with not a lot of sun during the day.   It was a perfect day to catch up on my sleep, and just be lazy.  That means I watched TV and crocheted.   Today I really must get a few things done around here.  Like laundry and vacuuming. 

I also need to spend a few hours changing all my passwords.  There was a problem at E-bay where hackers got into their files and stole a lot of customer information.  It's really quite sad that some folks put all their energy into designing programs to hurt so many people.   Imagine what these minds could do if they were put to good use!

Pogo and I did spend a little time in the yard yesterday, and I got a couple new photos to share.  One of the new Iris plants is blossoming, and their were two blooms on the orange rose bush.  I don't think I've ever seen an all white iris, and this one is really beautiful.



All the veggie plants looked to be doing pretty good.  The grass, however, is needing a good mowing.  It is so tall that Pogo can't see over all of it.  Joe was going to mow the lawns yesterday, but with the rain we decided to do it another day.

Last night I was shopping around on-line for large plastic zippered storage bags to put my afghans in.   I'll check Walmart this week to see if they carry any.  I also need to pick up some plant supports.  My irises are growing so tall that they fall over easily.  Plus we'll be needing a few for the veggies. 

Well, that's it for my news this morning.   Now it's time to get started on this beautiful new day.  Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

The Queen Jester said...

I wish these hackers would just get real job and leave us alone.

smiekeltje said...

Great flowers!
Wonderful you had a relaxed day ad also enjoyed some of the sunshine.
always nasty if hackers get into accounts of anybody and cause so many problems.
I think I will change some passwords too.
Worst of hackers is that they often hack bank accounts and the banks in 99% of the cases don;t take responsibility, most of the time the users of internet banking will have to provide evidence they didn;t do anything wrong. I find that very nglective of the banks.
Okay, going to post now,
Huhs
Kyra