Monday, March 10, 2014

Woo Hoo! I Think I Can Post!

March 10, 2014

Good (late) afternoon.  I'm going to try to post a bit here and see what happens.  First I'll try to post some photos.  I took these photos that I took in the Walmart parking lot, of the rain clouds moving in and hiding the sun.





I just thought the cloud formations, along with the sun, was rather interesting.  I also have a cute photo of Pogo looking out the car window at me.  Gosh, he is just too handsome!


We have been enjoying a nice lazy day today.  This afternoon, we took a trip to the local yarn and craft store to pick up some more yarn.  On the way home we stopped to fill the gas tank on the car so that we can do a bit of adventuring around neighboring towns during the week.

Tonight, Janet is cooking supper while Pogo is on the porch trying to make friends with the kids across the courtyard.  This afternoon, he made nice nice with the cleaning crew.  My little fellow is such a friendly little character.  Everyone we meet loves him. 

The weather here is just perfect, and we've been able to eat our meals out on the porch.   Well, that's my news for now.  I will post again as long as the laptop and internet allow me to.  Till then, Y'all have a fabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

3 comments:

Andrea @ From The Sol said...

Good weather, have gas in the car ... will travel. Sounds to me like you are having a marvelous time and your girls are too. That is just awesome. I will tell you that there are beginning to be signs of spring in the air around here and I am guessing in MA as well. Winter is not over until it is over, but at least there is some hope.

Izzi,of course, has a different perspective ... she is not hoping for the snow to go and the air to get warm. Good thing she lacks the power to do anything about it or we would be living in a perpetual snow drift. We have cold and snow predicted for later this week, so, like I said it isn't over yet.

I am happy that you are having such a good time. I will be celebrating my (mumble, mumble)birthday this weekend. We will probably go to our favorite Bistro for dinner and then cake ... oh how I love having the excuse to have cake. I will have to buy it myself because FH doesn't shop, but that's okay because then I have control over what I get. Probably will be a German Chocolate cake unless something else catches my eye while I am out looking. Makes my mouth water just thinking about it. Maybe it is because I havent' eaten dinner yet, ya think? Guress I better go down and whip something up. It is still light and I can't get used to it being light this late ... it will take me awhile to get into the swing of things again. Stay well, Edna and enjoy ... love to Pogo too. Izzi is sleeping or she would be sending licks and kisses.

Andrea @ From The Sol

The Queen Jester said...

Isn't it funny how having internet can brighten your day. Not to mention having sunshine and a sweet little companion like Pogo.

smiekeltje said...

Pity the internet is still behaving nasty!
But all the rest seems to be okay, good weather, nice company, lots of free time, so it isn;t too bad.
I just wonder if you received a mail from me with a layout, sent it yesterday??
Enjoy all that wonderful time there, have lots of fun don;t worry too much about posting.
Hugs
Kyra