Friday, February 28, 2014

My Laptop Has A Magic "POOF" Button

February 28, 2014

Good morning.  It's sunny and bright this morning, but still a bit cold.  As long as the snow holds off until Monday, I'll be happy.  I'm getting quite antsy now that flight time is getting so close.  So many little things to try to remember.  I'm sure though, that by tomorrow night all will be done. 

Today I'm waiting for the fuel delivery, and then I'll re-organize my suitcase again.  That seems to be an unending job as I can't make up my mind what to pack and what to leave at home.  Sighhhhh, decisions, decisions.

I've been trying to play a bit on my laptop, but I just don't seem to be able to concentrate.  Maybe tonight I can do better.  The Queen Jester has given us a new challenge image to play with.  After spending quite a bit of time working with the image, I was finally happy with the outcome.  Then I somehow touched a wrong button, and POOF!!  All gone. 

I'm not sure where my stuff goes when it goes POOF.  I just know that it is no longer on my laptop.  The last couple of nights, I've tried to recreate my lost image, but the heart just isn't in it.  Tonight I will try something different with it, and maybe that will work out better.

This morning I have some more really wonderful photos to share.  These are from my stash that friends have found on the web and sent to me.  I find them quite endearing.





I just went outside to shake a couple of scatter rugs, and noticed that a lot of the green plants pushing up from the ground look a bit frozen.  Gosh, I hope they make it through alright till Spring.  Yesterday we had more snow.  Not a lot, but enough to cover everything. 

Now I really must get busy here.  There are lots of little things to tend to.  Because our flight is so early, I won't be posting on Sunday.  However, I will post tomorrow, and hopefully I'll have my challenge image finished.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all stay warm, and have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Edna B.

4 comments:

Andrea @ From The Sol said...

Stop ... you made me tear up with your pictures. I don't know if I am strange or what, but seeing an animal in distress causes me more pain that seeing people in distress. Maybe because the animals are helpless victoms where often people bring on their own problems. Oh, sorry, that sounde a little jaded :(

I am excited for you ... You will be off and flying by this time on Monday, right? And I am taking my son to the airport on Tuesday ... he is nervous that the weather will delay his flight. Meanwhile, I am staying home. Just doesn't seem fair ... hmmmm. Well, I am happy for you anyway :)

I am going through things in my Granddaughter's room ... my goodess we have years of accumulation. I am not sure what to do with it all and she is not here to tell me what needs to be kept. Hmmmm, this project may have to wait.

You just reminded me of QJ challenge. I am going to post it on my blog this week as well as her posting it. Maybe some people will get more interested. Anyway, it is eleven and Izzi is ringing her bell. She is a creature of habit and knows exactly when it is time to go out. I will see you tomorrow. Can't wait to see your QJ project ... sorry you lost the one you like. Do you have a trash can in you computer ... did you look there for it? Anyway, till tomorrow ...

Andrea @ From The Sol

Debby said...

So exciting that your Florida time is almost here. Wishing you the best of times. I hope we can get rid of winter for your return. You and Pogo have a great time, I know that you will. Be safe. (((((HUGS))))

smiekeltje said...

LOL, I have that magic POOF button probably too, because sometimes I cannot trace a file either or a picture. Magic machines those pc's and laptops.
Oh, your vacation is very near now, yippee, so happy for you.
But you will keep us informed every now and then how you are doing right?
You get everything ready for your flight now and soon you will be able to have a great time relaxing.
Hugs
Kyra

Annesphamily said...

Your photos of the precious pets made me smile and cry! The first one looks just like our kitty Tiger a/k/a Mr. Kitty! My brother-in-law calls him Mr. Thompkins and he is also Mickey. He is a real pistol so don't sorry for him with his multiple names! He has a character for each one! Enjoy your trip and tell Pogo to enjoy himself. He will love seeing more sunshine. HUgs and safe travels, Anne