Saturday, September 28, 2013

Tis Truly A Wonderful Morning

September 28, 2013 

Good morning.  Wow, another wonderful full night of sleep.  It does wonders for the body and attitude.  With so much of the summer's stress behind me I almost feel lighter.  Outside, the sun is shining and the temperature is working its way up to 70 degrees F. 

Well, I never made it to the supermarket yesterday afternoon.  Joe decided he did not need anything and I was too pooped to pop.  Pogo and I had some supper, and I turned in early.  Thank goodness for the DVR on the TV because I was able to watch my program from the night before.  I even got to watch a couple episodes of "Cold Case" before nodding off to dreamland. 

I'm hoping that tonight will be an easy night and that the Mrs will go to bed early so that I can maybe catch some winks.  Tomorrow is Pogo's big picnic day.  The rescue shelter that brought us together is having their annual picnic and we are planning to go.  Pogo will be in heaven with all the other doggies to visit with and play with.

By the time we get home from the picnic, maybe there will be an hour or two for a little nap for me before going back to work.  Yea well, I'll be tired, but it will be worth it.  I want to show the shelter folks how well my little guy is doing.

I have some photos to share today that I took at the park this past Thursday.   The first photo shows how gorgeous what a gorgeous day we were having.  The second photo is my favorite little trio of ducks, and the last photo is a really interesting looking goose. 




Now I want to get dressed and run the vacuum cleaner around a bit.  There's also a few dishes in the sink that could use a splash of soap and hot water.  Tonight at work I shall try to put together a new freebie for you folks.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all be safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

4 comments:

Debby said...

Wow, those pictures are great. That second one is amazing on many different levels.
Yes, you have to show Pogo off. He will want to show them what a great owner he has.

The Queen Jester said...

Have a great time at the picnic!

aquascrap said...

Ugh I can't think of anything worse than having bedbugs throughout your home. So glad you have got it all under control and yes I can imagine it takes a weight off your mind.

We periodically get sprayed for white ant control but these days the solution they use is so weak we are able to stay at home while they do it.

Have a great day at the picnic with Pogo and all his doggie friends. Look forward to seeing the photos of the day.

Hope you get some shut eye while at work too.

Hugs
Judy xx

smiekeltje said...

So wonderful you had another good sleep. It really does wonders!
Should be a fun picnoc to go to.
And also great for the people of the animal shelter to see an unhappy doggie turned into a healthy, and fantastic looking one, feeling all at home with you.
Hug
Kyra