Monday, August 19, 2013

It's Mandarin Orange Monday

August 19, 2013

Well good morning.  Pogo and I had a very relaxing day yesterday.  Except for moving a few things around in the morning, we lazed about all afternoon and evening.  However, today is a new day, and there are lots of things waiting to be done. 

After the laundry is done, we are going to go out in the yard and pick some tomatoes.  I just looked out the window, and there is a lot of red color showing on the tomato plants.  Yum Yum!  I think I would definitely like to also have one or two squash plants in next year's garden.  I just love summer squash fresh from the garden.

Well, today is Mandarin Orange Monday again, and I have found this adorable tee shirt in a vibrant orange.  I thought this would be perfect for my friend, The Queen Jester.  This shirt and a lot of others can be found in that new catalogue that I mentioned before.   You can get a copy at www.CatalogFavorites.com.


I also have a nice photo of one of the bees from the Mrs' garden.  This one was so soft looking, almost pretty.  Imagine.  Calling a bee pretty!  lol.


There's really not much news today.  I'm hoping to spend some time later working on some new freebies for you.  Hopefully, I can have some of these ready in the next couple of days.  For now though, I need to finish the laundry and wash the dishes that are piling up in the kitchen sink.  So till tomorrow, Y'all have a fabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

8 comments:

Jeannie Marie said...

Love the "Queen of Absolutely Everything" saying on that shirt! Happy Mandarin Orange Monday to you!

joanne said...

love the tee...I have a kitchen magnet saying just that...ain't it great to be royalty?

Andrea @ From The Sol said...

You are right, the shirt is perfect for the "Queen Jester" and it is orange without a doubt. She will get a big kick out of it.

Your bee picture is wonderful ... very clear and soft as you said. I love it. Are you learning all of this in your course or have you always been that good :)

I was out early taking the Jeep in for service ... needs some maintaining and I have been having a problem keeping air in the tires ... not a good thing
:(

I have another busy week to deal with and a lot of last minute things to do for the old boy's BD. I bought him a card that I liked a while back and now I can't find it. I will keep looking, but will probably end up having to find another one. Ugh ... memory issues ... they drive me nuts! We are having fall weather here and if it keeps up, I worry about what we will have in the fall ... either it will revert to hot or it will rush into cold. I don't trust that we could spend the rest of the summer and fall with this beautiful "in the 70's" weather. But, I am enjoying it while it lasts.

Need to go work on my WBW post. Haven't even started putting it together and I have to try to post it before I head downtown with my daugher ... yes, another day at the dentist. I shouldn't complain, I sit in the waiting room. She is the one who has to deal with the hard part. I really hate that she has to go through so much. Well, better get going. Hope your day is beautiful like mine and furry rubbies for Pogo ...

Andrea @ From The Sol


The Queen Jester said...

It's my first day being able to access the internet and here I see this glorious orange shirt just perfect for me! I'm going to have to start getting some fun junk catalogs to find all these things. We get so little mail at all anymore that that would be fun. Thank you for thinking of me and I'll get in closer touch with you when we get to the east coast. Perhaps we can arrange a visit to meet each other face to face.

Mats World said...

Awesome photos of the bees, really close and they do look good especially the soft one. Terrific sky shots too, you are so good at taking those. AWWWW...how cute is Pogo, just the most handsome little guy...love this shot. The T you found for me is awesome, I think I need to find that one...I have several cat T's and necklaces, and yes, Crazy Cat Lady suits me well! LOL. I was just outside taking a few snapshots of the youngest kitten, finally not so afraid of me that it runs when I open the door...LOL! Have a terrific night, check back in a few days! Hugs, Mat

smiekeltje said...

Nice to hear you had a quiet day.
But then there are always things waiting for us to be done the next one LOL.
You just do it a bit at a time and take some relx time too!
It is wonderful to be able to pick some veggies and or fruit from you r own garden. It tastes so much better.
May be next year we will try to grow some tomatoes too and perhaps even some other things too. First will have to find a spot for it.
For now we will try to finish the living room(did already a large part yesterday!), but first have to do some shopping, we need bread, cat food, and such.
Have another wonderful day.
Hug
Kyra

lorik said...

Love that t-shirt - would feel good to wear it:)
Thanks for sharing on Mandarin Orange Monday:)

lorik said...

Love that t-shirt - would feel good to wear it:)
Thanks for sharing on Mandarin Orange Monday:)