Thursday, August 29, 2013

Get Well Wishes For Izzi And Izzy

August 29, 2013

Good afternoon.  Wow, I think I got caught up on a lot of my missing sleep!  Pogo and I slept till almost noon today.  I must say that it did feel good even though I feel a little guilty about making my little guy wait so long for his breakfast.  I even missed putting the mail out in the box this morning.  Oh well, it can wait till tomorrow.

I won't gab very long today because I have some things that need to be done here and if I don't get started soon, I won't start at all.  The older I get, the lazier I get.  I've already started making my food shopping list, the laundry is waiting to be put into the washer, and the stove is all set up to start making my meat sauce for tonight's supper.

First I do have a couple of photos of the Mrs' pretty roses.  They are a pretty dark rosy pink color, just perfect for the oncoming new season. 



Did I say "oncoming" season?  Yup!  In just three weeks, Autumn will be here.  Soon all the trees here will be changing colors, and leaves will begin falling everywhere.  Autumn is one of my two favorite seasons.  The temperatures, the colors and the fresh crisp morning air just can't be beat.

Pogo's friend Izzi has not been feeling so good lately, and Pogo wants to send his best get well licks to Izzi.  Be feeling good soon my friend.  I'm also sending "get well" wishes to another little Yorkie named Izzy.  I hope both you fur babies are feeling better soon.

That's it for today.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day. 
Hugs, Edna B.

3 comments:

The Queen Jester said...

I'm glad to hear you are feeling better. Sometimes just good long sleep is what you need to let the body heal itself. I hope Pogo's little buddy is feeling better soon also.

Debby said...

Why thank you Miss Edna. xo Izzy of Cozy Blanket.

smiekeltje said...

Well, that is good news, that you have slept so long. And you seem to feel better also, What more do we want?
Sorry to hear of Izzi and Izzy. Always breaks your heart when a pet isn;t feeling well, it makes you worry and often we can do so little to make them feel better.
So good recovery wishes to both of them.
You enjoy your day now, and I am sure Pogo will forgive you your long sleep!
Hug
Kyra