Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Little Red Squirrels Can Be Quite Entertaining

May 14, 2013

Good morning.  The sun is shining and it's around 60 degrees F, so it looks like we are in for another beautiful day.  Dee Dee called yesterday and said that they will take me to see the swans today, so I hope things go as planned.  If not, well then there's tomorrow.

Yesterday was a lazy day for Pogo and me.  We just spent a lot of quality time together.  My little guy shakes a lot when I am not with him.  When I am holding him, the shaking stops.  I was getting worried about it, but I think it has more to do with memories than with illness.  Either way, I will check with his doctor about it.

I have some cute photos to share with you this morning.  I took these through the Mrs' patio door on Mothers Day.  I know these little guys are really pesky, especially if they get into your house, but they are oh so adorable to watch.  Nani, these should brighten your day.




One of these days, I will have to wash those patio doors for the Mrs.  (and me)  There is a lot life happening on that patio, and I lose a lot of photo chances because the windows are textured (dirty).
The same goes for the big living room window.  I want to at least clean the area near the hummingbird feeder.  Mrs gets a lot of activity at this feeder.

This morning, I am enjoying some re-runs of Law & Order on TV.  Somehow I find these so much better than most of the new programs that are shown.  I used to enjoy most of the programming on the weather channel, but these are changing too.  They are beginning to get heavy on programs that chase and kill wildlife.  There's even a new program coming about being the best shot with a gun.  I don't really think that this sort of programming is entertainment.

Well, it's time to check the mail and get dressed.  There's a new day waiting to be enjoyed, and then tonight it's back to work again.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Edna B.

4 comments:

Debby said...

Poor Pogo has some separation anxiety. He has gotten attached to you. He doesn't want to loose a good thing. I like that he is giving you kisses now.
Those are cute little squirrels.....but my dogs don't like them.

Unknown said...

Hi Edna. I have been so busy and have not had time to check your blog for a few days. I would like to ask you what camera you have. I am in search of a good one and I love how your photo's turn out. Thanks Edna!! Hugs, Terri

If you could please e-mail me at:
terrifolsom@cfl.rr.com

smiekeltje said...

I always loved the squirrels. Yes, they can do harm when they get into your house, or may be even when outside, but aren;t they adorable???
Even if they are pesky you can forgive them easily LOL!
Hope you will see the swans today.
Hugs
Kyra
P.S. Isn;t there anybody else who could do the window cleaning??

The Queen Jester said...

Hmm. You've made me rethink how I feel about shooting through the window screens or dirty windows - it's just saving me a step on adding texture later!
Those little red squirrels are adorable but can be such stinkers. I think they try to make up for their small size with oversized attitudes. Oh wait! I think they applies to some men I know also!