Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Woo Hoo! A Heat Wave Today!

January 30, 2013

Oh boy, it's 50 degrees F at the moment.  It's only going to last until around noon tomorrow, but I'll take it!  After that, it's back to the 30's for a while.  I hope it's a sign of good weather to come.  It's only seven weeks till Spring, and five and a half weeks till vacation time.

This morning I located a new groomer for Pogo.  The one I go to is quite a distance away, and this new one is right here in town.  I hope this new one works out.  I did warn them that I am a feisty lion when it comes to my young 'uns.  I will be very nice as long as they treat Pogo nice.  Pogo's appointment is for 9 a.m. tomorrow morning. 

In a little while, I have to go out and do a few errands.  Today, Pogo and I will stop at the Town Hall to get him a doggie tag.  That will make him an official resident of our town.  At the moment, he is trying his best to demolish the little phone book that I had set on the sofa.  He has a thing for magazines.  They must all be chewed up as soon as possible.  He has no teeth, so this is a difficult chore for him.

I have a couple of photos to share this morning.  These are a couple of the photos that I took of the sky this past monday morning on my way home.  I have more but I'll save them for later. 



The first photo was taken when I was about half way home, and the second was taken a couple of minutes from home.  The sky was just awesome that morning.  Every few seconds there was a different view along with different colors.  You should have a look sometime.  I mean really look.  It's actually quite fascinating.

I hate to chat and rush, but I really must be getting dressed and out to do my errands.  Janet will be coming by in a few hours to help me with my taxes.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a  fabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

4 comments:

Debby said...

Oh poor Pogo has no teeth. My Izzy has had to have several pulled. No wonder it is hard to find something for him to eat. I know my mom's yorkie likes bacon and eggs too. Enjoy that warmer weather.

Kelly said...

Enjoy your patch of warm weather and give Pogo a tickle/scratch behind his ears for me! Have a great day, Edna!

Kelly xoxo

smiekeltje said...

Hahaha, Pogo acts like a real dog, doesn't mind having no teeth, still all things paper are "delicious". LOL.
We'll see the result of the new groomer, I suppose?
Have a great day, lots of luck for the tax thing!
Hug
Kyra

The Queen Jester said...

Lovely sky photos - feels so good to be catching up with reading my blogs again. Now I can start writing again and be able to bring the computer here to the library to post them. Perhaps even with photos again since this seems to be a faster connection and blogger is accommodating photos once more.