Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Time To Try A New Strategy

January 8, 2013

Good morning on this beautiful sunny day.  I do believe we are in the beginning of our January thaw.  It's already 39 degrees F and working its' way up to 45 degrees.  Next Sunday is supposed to hit 50 even.  Woo Hoo!

I just checked, and there is still no box for uploading photos to my blog.  So I guess I'm just going to have to try to install Firefox by myself later today.  It's really not such a big job, but I'm leery about installing things.  They usually ask questions that I don't know how to answer, and they dump a lot of other stuff that I don't want in with the program.  Well, we'll see.

I got me some new clipart books, and I've been playing with them all morning.  It's amazing how quickly the time goes when you are having fun!  I have so many things to do today, and I have no energy whatsoever.  Oh Oh!  I just remembered that I had an appointment this morning for my car's checkup.  Hmmm.  I guess I'll have to take a break here, and call to change the appointment.

Okay.  That's all set.  I called and moved the appointment up a couple of hours.  I could have made it for a different day, but I really need the shove to get myself outdoors.  So this is good.

It feels so weird to be posting here and not sharing any photos.  This problem with blogger has even taken the fun out of making freebies.  It also takes away my incentive for taking new photos every day.  Ripple effect!  Oh well, I'll take my camera with me today and maybe I'll find something to photograph.

The good news this week is that Pogo finally figured out how to play with one of his toys.  It's a little pink elephant, and he chomped away on it for about ten minutes.  This is really big for him because I don't think he ever had toys.  Everything that your fur baby should be able to take for granted seems like a whole new world for Pogo.

Su will be posting her parts to the December kit soon, so keep checking her blog.  She is also going to be posting a new tutorial.  Now it's time for me to get dressed and get started on my day.  Till tomorrow, Y'all have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Edna B.

4 comments:

Andrea @ From The Sol said...

ARGH!!!! Enough is enough. I can't imagine what Google is thinking. I am tempted to go somewhere else just because, even though I can post through Chrome. I still think Chrome would have worked if you hadn't made it default. But that is neither here nor there ... you should be able to post your pictures from any server. This really makes me upset!

I am past time to start my day. Our temperature went up into the 40's so I took Bird out for a walk. He loved it, but the other birds in the area didn't like him being around. There was a lot of scolding going on. I took him over to see my friend and she thought he was adorable ... probably not a compliment to Bird as he would prefer to look ferocious :) He really is too little for that, but he doesn't know it.

I have errands to run today and I am expecting my friend to come take Bird away (snif, snif). He has been so much fun ... I love my raptors. I can't wait until she needs to go away again (nothing personal my dear friend).

So, I am going to make it short today or at least on this visit. I need to get in the shower and then head out. Hope your car gets a good report. Have a successful day with FireFox, Edna ...

Andrea @ From The Sol

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Good Morning my friend! Sorry you are still having problems. Just read the questions and uncheck anything you do not want to add...that is what I had to learn to do...LOL!
Our weather is fairly warm at around 50 degrees and getting some very much needed beneficial rain today and tomorrow, supposed to be between 2-4 inches for us! That means it will be the soaking in kind. We were just before strong water restrictions again!
By Thursday to be up to 70, then on Friday the blue norther comes in and drops us 50 degrees again! So many here are sick with the roller coaster temps, so I have a tendency to stay home and away from all the viruses....LOL!
Just a good excuse to stay home, not spend money and sit at my computer to create or scrap....ROFL!!
You & Pogo have a good day, hope your appt for the car goes well!
Hugs, Mat

Debby said...

Someone told me to do this and I did. It worked. Click on the HTML on the right side when you go to post. Then the old fashion way of uploading your picture comes up. After it loads click on Compose. Then write the words of your post. It worked. Try it. WOuld be alot easier than installaing Firefox.

Nani said...

It’s sad that some furbabies don’t take for granted what all of them should be able to. But what a blessing you and Pogo finding each other is for him in that he gets to experience things that he will always have now like he’s getting a second happier puppyhood!

Hugs to you and Pogo both, Nani