My Pix Show 04

Friday, June 1, 2012

It's A Nice Day For A Freebie

June 1, 2012

Good morning.  I must say that it is absolutely gorgeous outside this morning.  It's in the seventies, the sun is shining and there is a lovely breeze.   I'm at work, so as soon as the Mrs wakes, I will have to end this post.

Yesterday, Tootsie and I had ourselves a nice lazy day.  We went out in the yard for just a little while and just lazed around the rest of the day.  Later in the afternoon, one of the dwarfs and I went shopping.  I needed to stock up on spring water. 

Today I have another freebie for you.  Recently, The Graphics Fairy posted a background that I just couldn't resist playing with.  Plus, I got a really nice frame from Snappy Scrappy.  I hope you can use this.

 
And here is your download link:

EXPIRED

The latest news on my "not so smart anymore" phone isn't so good.  Yesterday, Deanne and Eddie took it to Best Buy to see if their tech guys could get it working.  Believe it or not, these tech folks are super.  I did not buy the phone from them, but they did their darndest to help me.  Both the technician and his supervisor tried for more than an hour to get the Cricket company to get my phone straightened out and working.  The phone still does not work, but I have to say that these guys were fantastic!

You do know that when and if the phone ever gets right again, I will be hosting that "smash a phone" party that I talked about before.  And yes, I will definitely take photos.

When Joe was watering the garden the other day, there was a beautiful rainbow in the water and I tried to photograph it.  Here's the photo, and I hope you can see the rainbow.


Now it's time for me to get busy here.  Mrs is beginning to stir and will be wanting her breakfast soon.  Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

The Queen Jester said...

I love the idea of a phone smashing party! The photos should be cool.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Jun. 02, 2012. Thanks again.