Sunday, April 1, 2012

Miss April Wore Snuggies All Night Long

April 1, 2012

I'd say good morning to Y'all, but we had about 5 inches of snow fall during the night and I had to drive home in this mess.  Gracious me, there was a lot of slippin' and slidin' all over the roads!!   At one little pond that I pass, there were several geese and ducks scooting around on the ice in their tiny little snow mobiles.  Oops!  Now you got me!  April's fool!

Actually, it was a bit nippy, but sunny this morning.  Everything was covered with frost, and there was mist rising off most things.  There was even some frozen dew drops on the Mrs' tulip plants.  The leaves froze too and lost all their green color.



Next, I took a photo of the frost on a bush outside the door.  Interestingly, you can actually see the frost.


I stopped by the pond to take a few photos, but I haven't looked at them yet.  Hopefully, there are a few good shots.  My next stop was at the nearest Walgreens Pharmacy to pick up tissues and toilet tissue.  I don't think I've ever run out of toilet tissue until yesterday.  Believe me, it's not nice! 

Now I want to have a look at my new laptop before Wayne takes it away to get all my programs set up in it.  Last night, I read through the paper work that came with it and discovered that it has fingerprint technology in it along with some other goodies.  Now I can't wait to try some of this out. 

Miss Tootsie has just finished her morning treats, so it's time to get her meds.  She knows what's coming and she's already looking for a good place to hide.  Gosh, you just gotta love this kid!

That's my new for this morning.  Till tomorrow, Y'all have a beautiful day.

Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

smiekeltje said...

Eeekh, not nice there's frost again.
Hope it goes away quick.
Have fu with your new laptop.
Have to hurry a bit, must post and have to go to checkup later.
Hugs

The Queen Jester said...

That has to be a sad setback after all those wonderful blooms. I hope we don't get hit with something like that.