Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A Little Under The Weather Today.

March 7, 2012

It's a beautiful morning here with a lovely breeze  wafting by every few seconds.   We've just finished having our breakfast (more like brunch) out here on the porch.  Oh my, I could do this every day.

My cold is quite nasty, and I tend to be a bit cantankerous when folks insist on talking to me or asking me for any input.  Then of  course, I have to break out the big apologies.  So because I'm not feeling so chipper today, I'm going straight to posting photos.

There are a lot of interesting rock formations everywhere here.  This is one not far from my condo. 


And here is one of the pretty flowering shrubs we see a lot of here, along with a close up of the beautiful flowers on it.



Now I think I'll have me a little nap so that I will be up to a walk later this afternoon.  Sorry for not being very chatty, but this cold is getting the better of me.  Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

Nani said...

I love the flowers! And the rock with the plant growing out of it, strange and very cool!

Relax and feel better my friend! The plane home won't be fun if you don't clear that cold up. :(

Hugs, Nani

Anonymous said...

Hope you get feeling better soon!