Friday, January 13, 2012

Oh No! Today Is Friday The 13th!

January 13, 2012

Good morning to you on this gorgeous sunny and warm morning. It was 37 degrees and working it's way up to 48 degrees on my way to work this morning.   Needless to say, I am just loving it!  It could only be better if I were home and able to go out to take some photos.

On my way out this morning, I forgot my flash drives and my media card reader, so I cannot post any of my photos here this morning.  Instead, I went online and found a couple of fantastic bird photos to show the kind of photos I am striving to take myself.  I got these at Funny Potato.com.



Aren't these photos great?   Can you hear me, Santa?  Maybe for next Christmas I could have a bigger lens?  Maybe a 400mm or a 500mm?  Please pretty please? 

The sky keeps filling up with amazing clouds, and in between typing I keep running outside for a moment to get a photo.  I will have to wait until I get home later to see if I got any good ones.  I think I will have to pick up an extra flash drive and media card reader to leave in my work bag.  That will solve my problem of forgetfulness.  I hope.

Now I have to get busy here making lunch for the Mrs. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantastic day.

Hugs, Edna B. 

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Those are awesome! I love taking photos, I just don't have the equipment to do any of the shots that I do take justice! My favorite is shooting the moon at it's different positions and lighting in the night sky. That's a bit tough!

Nani said...

I love that blue and purple bird! When Santa gets you that lens, you can sell me a poster of the blue and purple bird!

Okay, or when the bank loan is okayed for the lens. Tell the bank you need the loan to sell your photos so you can pay your loans...It worked for Ted Turner when he bought a baseball team to pay for his TV station. :)

I don't know about Mass, but we already got the cold and a little snow in Toledo.

Stay as warm as possible!

Hugs, Nani

The Queen Jester said...

You find the coolest websites! I love the colors on that bird. I'm missing Florida - it seems like there was much more to photograph there than here in Texas. It's warm and cheap here, but so far that's about the best I can say. But, we haven't gotten to the zoo yet or bird sanctuaries, so the jury isn't out yet.