Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Just A Wonderful Lazy Day Today

December 27, 2011

Can you believe?  All the hustle and bustle is done, and Christmas is over.  Well, for this year anyway.  The shopping channels are having some great year end clearance sales, and I've already started my birthday and Christmas shopping for 2012.  I can't tell you about my great bargains though because certain folks do read my blog.

The weather today is cloudy and chilly (about 48F) with a bit of a breeze.  The weather man is forecasting rain and possible thunder for tonight.  Actually, the whole week will be about the same with more rain towards Friday. 

Before I put some of our gifts away, I took a few photos.  We got so many wonderful gifts, including new blankets, phones, lottery tickets and some tasty snacks.  (which we are doing a great job on!)  I even got me a pillow with my rose printed on it from Audrey.  Tootsie and I want to thank everyone for making this a wonderful Christmas.



Right now, I'm trying to work up the courage to go out to do errands.  No problem though, if I don't get out today, I'll do it tomorrow.  Today, I just want to sit back and watch my new camera disk.  There is still so much about my camera that I do not know how to use. 

I think this week I will make an appointment for an eye checkup.  It's been awhile since the last one.  I don't have a problem seeing so I tend to put the checkup off for a long time.  However, I do need to get new glasses.  The ones I have are a bit scratched.

There's not much else for news.  Tootsie and I are going to have some lunch, then I can get to my DVD,  Yup, I've decided to stay in and learn.  Till tomorrow, Y'all have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: