Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Rain Rain, Go Away. Please!

October 19, 2011

Good afternoon.  I'm late, and this will be have to be a short post because today is a busy day.  Early this morning, Eddie, Dee and I went shopping for new doors.  We ended up buying two of them along with some appropriate hardware.  Of course, you know it was pouring rain.  Thank goodness I brought along a large tarp to cover the doors for the ride home. 

My new front door is really quite neat.  It has a window with built in folding blinds so I won't have to put a privacy curtain on it.  What a neat idea!  I never knew there were doors like this. 

I finally got my new Photoshop installed last night.  Thank you Wayne!!  Later, I'll try it out.  I still have more errands to do today.  And yes, it's still pouring rain outside.  Yuk!  Yuk!  I have a great shot of the moon from Monday morning on my way home from work.  Once the dark clouds moved aside, it  revealed both a gorgeous sun and a beautiful moon.


That's it for today folks.  Now I have to grab my umbrella and head on out.  Till tomorrow, stay dry and have a marvelous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

The Queen Jester said...

Is this your way of mooning us? Nice shot.

smiekeltje said...

LOL, you actually made another photo of the raindrops!
When the new door is placed, love to see a picture of it!
Don't talk to be about rain! We had some serious showers yesterday too, also with hail!
And guess where we were? At the market. Well, we survived, could take a shelter so we weren;t completely soaked.
Great your PS is installed.
Have some great moments trying it out.
Hugs
Kyra