Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Just A Tad Bit Foggy This Morning

September 21, 2011

This morning has started out very foggy.  In a couple of hours though, it should be quite nice and sunny.  The sun has been out, but the fog has been hiding it.  I stopped on my way home from work this morning to take a photo of the sun as soon as I was able to find it.  Pardon me for the electric wires, but I had no choice.  This was the only place to pull over.


I also took a photo of one of Mrs' flowers this morning while it still had dew on it.  For some reason, I find flowers with water on them quite fascinating. 


My update on Tootsie isn't so good.  In the past few days, she has lost her sight again.  She does her best to get around without bumping into too many things.  I have to keep reminding the dwarfs to be very careful around her and not to move too quickly or move things around.  I did get her to eat most of a hamburg yesterday between lunch and supper along with some rice.  Hopefully, today she will eat more.

Now it's time to put in a load of laundry and make a cup of coffee.  My little girl is curled up in her little bed near my feet, so it's a good day.  Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

smiekeltje said...

It hurts my heart to hear Tootsie has lost her sight again. I so hope it will be just temporaraly, the poor thing had already enough bad things to cope with lately.
Perhaps you should go to her doctor, with her poor appetite an all.
It's not easy on you either, having to worry all the time about your little princess.
You keep us posted okay?
Hugs
Kyra