Thursday, June 23, 2011

Ob Boy! Photos Are Back!

June 23, 2011

Good morning.  It's 3:45 a.m. and I'm sitting here at work listening to -- wow, NO rain.  It has been raining since yesterday morning, and during the night it got quite heavy at times.  It's supposed to rain straight through Saturday night.  Oh goodie! 

On a nicer note, here are the photos that I tried to post here yesterday.  This is one of my new rose trees, the pink one.  I'm hoping to get a couple more of these next Spring.  They are just so pretty!



Oh boy!  They posted!  Maybe there is a Blogger guardian angel watching out for us after all.   I have been posting photos and scraps ever since I started this blog, so my blog feels rather naked when I can't post any photos to it.

Last evening, Su and I had a wonderful cyber chat on Live Messenger.   The great thing about our chats is that mixed in with the catching up on news is the exchange of ideas and learning.  Su is very talented, and when I get boggled down with Photoshop, I can turn to her for help.  When you have a chance, stop by Su's gallery to see some of her digital art and photography.

Here's a great shot of the moon that I took this past Monday at 7:20 a.m.  It's so big and round that I'm sorry I could not get out the night before to get some night shots.


I also have two photos to share that I took last night through the window here at work.  Considering there was not much light, no flash, it was raining, and the window was not very clean, I think the photos came out not too bad.  I will work on this all summer as the opportunity arises.  LOL.



Now I must do a bit of work here, and then maybe do a bit of designing for the July collab kit.  It's too early for hints, but let's just say that it is another fun kit.  Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantastic day.

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

smiekeltje said...

Adore your rose bush! Lovely colour!
And yes, I had a bit of trouble posting pictures, but it sems to go allright now at Blogger.
More annoying was, that I had lots of trouble uploading files with Mediafire as well as with 4 shared. Sometimes it said network failed, while all was well, and on other times it was soooooooooo slow, and it wasnt a big file. Finally I gor through, with normal speed uploading. Don't know what it was, or if it comes back again, I am greatful now for every upload that goes "normal"LOL. I cleared all the cache from cookies and all temp. files and it seemed to help a bit.
BTW, those shots of the bird are awesome!
Now I must get my post done, so have a wonderful day.
Hugs
Kyra.