Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Here Comes The Rain Again

June 22, 2011

Tis  a bit gray this morning.  The weatherman says we have rain coming for today and tomorrow.  The lawns and gardens will be happy as long as the rain doesn't come down really hard or for long.  We have small tomatoes starting to grow, and the buds on the yellow rose tree are beginning to open.

I hope I can get more rose trees next Spring because the ones I got this year are just beautiful.  Here are a couple of photos of the pink one.

Well - sorry about that.  I have tried several times to post the photos, but Blogger is having a brain experience and is not cooperating.  I'll give it a try later on.  This morning I have an appointment and will have to be getting ready to leave soon.

There isn't much news this morning, so that will be all for today.  Till tomorrow, Y'all have a wonderful day.

Hugs. Edna B.

No comments: