Sunday, June 12, 2011

It's Raining, It's Pouring......

June 12, 2011

Good morning from soggy New England.  It poured rain here all night, and it is still coming down, just not quite so heavy.  This morning, I have to work a couple of hours extra (14 hours).  The only bad part of that is missing my morning cup of coffee.  That will have to wait until I get home.

This past week, I've been reading different PS tutorials, and learning a few new techniques.  One that is fun is "Text In A Shape."  Then of course, there is "Text As A Frame."   I have to switch the information over to my desk top PC so that I can print out some of it.  One of these days, I'll have to see about a portable printer.  But that is at the bottom of my "Tech Toy" list. 

I haven't been able to get out much lately to play with my camera, but luckily I have a huge photo inventory.  On days like this, I can always find interesting shots from my inventory to share with you.  Today, I have a couple of photos of the Mrs' gorgeous pink peonies.  It's a good thing that I took the photos when I did, because as soon as the flowers blossom the rain comes along and turns them all brown and yucky.



Have you noticed that Blogger seems to be behaving better lately?  Sh-h-h-h.  I'm not saying very much about it because I don't want to jinx it.  I'm just happy to be able to post my photos again.  I still can't leave comments on a few blogs, but there is always e-mail. 

Tomorrow, Su and I will be posting Parts 3 & 4 of our June collab kit, Mouse Love.  This has been such a fun kit and I hope you enjoy it.  Next  month, we will be doing ..... oops, no hints.  You'll have to wait till then to see what we have planned for July.

Now I think I will do a bit of blog reading and catch up a bit on my email.  Till tomorrow, Y'all have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, always i used to check website posts here early in the daylight, for
the reason that i love to find out more and more.
Also see my web page - seo company india