Saturday, May 21, 2011

New Photos Of Tootsie

May 21, 2011

Good morning.  It's back to wet and gray here in my little part of New England.  But yesterday turned out really nice.  Joe put in all the new plants, half floral and half veggie.  We still have a little room for something else, but at the moment I'm not sure what that will be.

My little Tootsie is barely walking, and seems to be reverting back to the beginning of the disease.  Gosh, I hope I'm wrong, but that's how it's looking.  This morning, Tootsie could not move to wake me, so she peed the bed.   Her doctor has stopped one of her new meds, thinking that it might be part of the cause.  We shall see.  Meanwhile, I'm trying to get time off from work.  I'm kind of afraid to leave her at night because I don't know what I'll come home to.

I do have a couple of new photos of Tootsie that I took while we were outdoors yesterday afternoon.  As you can see, she's in her pink stroller, and is having a good time watching people walking by, and the birds that are playing in the yard.  Her blue shirt is her Red Sox tee.


 
I have another photo to share.  I wonder if you can guess what it is.  Tomorrow, I'll let you know if you guessed right.


Now it's time for me to get back to my laundry.  The sheets are dry and need to be folded, and the blankets need to go into the dryer.  I want to give my little a bit of a bath too, with a facecloth, not in the tub.  Till tomrrow, Y'all have a fabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

4 comments:

gypsymonkeyscrap said...

Sorry to here Tootsie isn't doing well. That's one cute lil doggy!

Nani said...

Sending a special puppy-prayer and good thoughts for Tootsie to feel better! Sweet photos of her. :)

I think the mystery photo is a danylion seed in the air. Am I close??

The Queen Jester said...

My prayers to Tootsie and you too, it's hard to deal with aging and ill pets.

smiekeltje said...

Hurts my heart to hear Tottsie is still not doing well. Hope she will do better very soon!
Hugs
Kyra