Monday, March 7, 2011

Seems Like My Brain Has Gone On Vacation Without Me!

March 7, 2011,
*
It's a bit cool this morning so far, only around 72 degrees F. But oh boy, I can handle this!! I've been a bit scatter brained lately. I picked up my rental car last week and after only a day or two had to put more gas into the fuel tank. Yesterday, we went to a local flea market and on the way noticed that the fuel was low again. This HHR that we are riding around in is just sucking that fuel down like it was soda pop!
*
While we were re-fueling, Su was chatting with the man who runs the gas station. The pump stopped pumping fuel, so the man tried to help figure what was wrong because it was only taking a small amount of fuel. Seems the gas tank on the car was full. We decided that we must have a faulty fuel gauge on the car. We thanked him for his help, and went on our way.
*
While we were sitting at a red light, I noticed that the fuel gauge looked strange. Oh boy! It finally hit home! This gas gauge is backward from the one in my car. DUH!!! I've been trying yto fill a full tank!!! You know the saying "Here's your sign?" Well, here's my sign!!! (Jeff Foxworthy)
*
Today I want to post the preview for Su's QP's. They really are adorable, so don't forget to hop on over to Su's blog and pick them up.
*


I may have to compromise on my helicopter ride. Seems this is not Su's cup of tea, and most likely not Tootsie's either. But that's okay. I'm sure we'll find something that we all can enjoy. There are so many interesting places to visit here.
*
I have a couple of photos to share of Tootsie chilling out on her wee pads. I put her little blanket down for her to lay on, but she's finding these more comfy. This gal really has a mind of her own. I have to keep my eye on her because there is a nice big scatter rug in the living room area and I've caught Tootsie eyeing it once or twice. Keeps me on my toes!
*
On that note, I'll leave. I have a ton of email to go through. Till my next internet connection, Y'all have a wonderful day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

The Queen Jester said...

Tootsie is so cute! It's nice to see what she looks like.
I have had a head cold since I returned from Florida and today is the first day I feel like I'm going to live.

Nani said...

I love that picture of Tootsie glancing up at the camera!

Rental cars make me nuts with the things that are "wrong!" But I'm glad you didn't get the gas guzzler you feared you had!

There was wonderful sun in Toledo today, but it wasn't warm enough to melt much more. Stay warm....still jealous! :)