Friday, March 11, 2011

Our Last Day Of Vacation

March 11, 2011,
*
Good morning. It's simply gorgeous this morning, sunny, not too hot and a lovely breeze. Gosh, this would be fantastic year round weather. Dream on, Edna!
*
Tootsie and I got up early this morning, put out the trash, had breakfast and returned the rental car. Already, I miss the car. I know that it's mostly in my mind. As long as there is a car outside my door, I have the freedom to move about as I wish. BUT, today is our last day to enjoy the Florida sunshine so we will just relax today.
*
This will have to be a short post as there is already a line waiting for this connection. But I do have some photos to share with you. I have three lovely photos of the beautiful bird from the parking lot at Burger King yesterday. as I said, I'm not sure of it's name, but I'm positive of it's beauty. If you know what it is, please let me know. I don't have any of my bird books here with me.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Now it's time to move on and let someone else have a turn here. Maybe I'll be able to come back later and do a bit of blog hopping. We'll see. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantastic day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: