Sunday, January 2, 2011

We've Been Having A Heat Wave

January 2, 2011
*
Good morning. These past two days have been blessedly warm. Upper 40's to mid 50's. Today will also be in the 40's. Oh my, I can really dig it!!! With the warmth comes a lot of melting snow and this morning, fog. Coming home this morning was a slow ride. Visibility wasn't too bad, but it was only good about two or three car lengths in front of you. This is how it looked on my way home.
*


The weatherman says that this is the end of the warm weather. When the cold weather comes in later this afternoon, it will be here all week.
*
I have another photo to share this morning. I took this photo from indoors, looking out with nightshot. It was taken at night during the recent snow storm. When the snow flakes would hit the door, they would melt and turn to drops of water. The fan shape in the background is a branch of my rose bush covered with snow. I just thought this was such an interesting photo.
*
As you can see from my photos, it doesn't really take very much to amuse me. There is so much beauty in nature, and it is everywhere. We just have to take a moment to see it.
*
There is no blog train this month. Everyone is taking a Holiday break. But rest assured, the train will be back next month. We're already working on it. Also, next Monday (Jan. 10), Su and I will begin posting our fantastic new kit for January. It's a beauty!
*
Now it's time to give Tootsie her morning meds, and to cuddle a bit with her. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a marvelous day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: