Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Oh Goody!! More Snow!!

January 18, 2011
*
Good grief!! It's snowing again this morning. I will have to turn on the weather station on the TV to see what today will be like. So far, I have heard everything from a dusting to 4 inches of snow to lots of freezing rain. Either way, none of it sounds exciting to me.
*
Here's what they are showing. Today about 4 inches of snow, changing to freezing rain later today and tonight into tomorrow morning, rain and snow mixed tomorrow, and then more snow on Friday. After that, icy cold for the weekend. Ugh!!
*
Here's a photo of my car parked at work. With all this snow still left, I wonder where we will put the new stuff.
*



Late yesterday afternoon, Joe and I went to visit with Howie. Needless to say, Howie was hoping to see my brother, not me, and was rather agitated. He did, however, enjoy the cookies that I brought him.
*
Next we went to another hospital to visit with Dee Dee. Poor darling was lying in bed with her leg all casted and up on pillows. Today she will be having surgery on that leg. It always hurts to see your child (even the adult ones) laid up and hurting. No matter how old you get, you are always your Momma's baby. Especially when you are sick or hurt.
*
Now it's time for me to get Tootsie her meds and have another cup of coffee. Till tomorrow, Y'all stay warm and have a wonderful day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: