Saturday, January 8, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYRA

January 8, 2011
*
Gosh, it's not even 5 am yet. Tootsie and I were in bed very early last night and stayed there till 4:30 this morning. For some reason, I was very tired yesterday and last evening. I stopped at the store on the way home to pick up a few groceries, took care of a couple of household issues, made a small supper, and then right to bed.
*
Before I start on yesterday's story, I want to wish a fantastic HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my friend, Kyra. Tootsie and I are wishing you a wonderful day filled with happiness and laughter. You might want to stop by her blog and leave her a birthday wish.
*
Yesterday started out pretty good with a few surprise photos of a red fox across the street in the field. As soon as I finished posting one of these photos on my blog, I looked up and saw a family of deer across the street. Once again, I grabbed my camera and ran out the door.
*
What a happy little kid I was! The deer were fairly close to the front of the field and I was getting fantastic shots!!! I got photos of them just standing and looking at me, and I got some of them prancing about in the snow across the field. Then I couldn't wait to get to my laptop and look at my beautiful photos.
*
DUH!!!!! There were no photos! There was no card in my camera! The card was still in my laptop from when I uploaded the photos of the red fox. That set the mood for the rest of my day. Sure, I got lots of birdie photos during the day, but I really wanted those deer photos!
*
I think my body was fighting off a nasty 24 hour bug that has been going around. I spent quite a lot time in the bathroom throughout the day. That's probably why I was so tired last night. So far this morning though, I'm feeling okay.
*
The snow that was coming hadn't started when I left work to go home. However, the beautiful fluffy white clouds in a gorgeous blue sky were being chased away by huge dark gray clouds. I assumed this was the bad weather moving in to our area. Each time I stopped for a red light, I took a few photos.
*
I find the changes in the sky and the clouds quite fascinating. Here's a few of the photos showing the dark gray clouds taking over the sky. You have to admit, they really are fascinating to look at!
*
Now I think I'm going to treat myself to another cup of coffee. It won't be daylight for another hour and a half, so I can sit right here and play for a while. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: