Monday, January 3, 2011

Cold, Wet, And Still Green!

January 3, 2011
*
It's a pretty sunny morning here in New England. A bit cold, but not bad. A lot of the snow has been melting, creating puddles and therefore, ice pockets. Yesterday was another warm day, the last for a while I am told. It rained all day here, making it difficult to go outside and enjoy the warm temperature.
*
I did stand in my doorway and shoot a few photos of the raindrops on the rose bush. You know what amazes me? It still has leaves on it, and they are green!! With all the cold weather that we have been having this winter, I was expecting bare branches. Surprise!
*

Last night I was able to work on a few new designs. A couple of months ago, I was invited to join some other designers at a new store. I am seriously thinking of doing this. Already, I have some CU kits ready and I'm working on a few more items.
*
Tonight I have to work again, someone called out. So now I am trying to program my DVR to record my program that is on tonight. I had it set up before to record my programs, but when the cable boxes were changed I lost all my recordings. Oh well!!
*
I would like to crawl into my comfy little bed and have a nap but I have to wait for the fuel oil delivery man. I just might call them to see which part of the day I am scheduled for. If they aren't coming till later I will have me a nap this morning. I hope!
*
That's all the news for this morning. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantastic day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

smiekeltje said...

Good the snow is disappearing!
Might be a good idea to enter a store and sell some of your stuff!
Hope you still can have a nice napp today!
Have a lovely day
Hugs
Kyra