Friday, December 10, 2010

What A Difference 30 Minutes Makes!

December 10, 2010
*
Even though it's very cold out. the skies are quite pretty this morning. It always amazes me how quickly the colors and patterns in the sky change. At 7 am this morning, the sky was an array of pinks and corals over a blue-violet background. By 7:30 am, it had changed to a magnificent blue filled with fluffy white clouds. Only one person can paint like this, and I thank Him.
*
7:00 am
7:30 am
I'm at work, and the Mrs. is still asleep so I have a few minutes to post. I've already filled out the declaration slips for my packages going out in the mail. Now I just have to finish taping up the boxes, attached the labels, and get them to the post office. I know I'm a bit late, but I hope everything gets where it's supposed to go before the Holidays.
*
How are your letters for Santa going? I'm still working on mine. I have to keep changing it a bit so he won't think I'm greedy. But I do impress upon him that I have been a very good girl, and it would be really nice if he could bring me the toys that I asked for. Up to now, he has never disappointed me. Is it any wonder that I love this guy?
*
If you're looking for some really great Christmas goodies, then you must visit Minky's new Christmas section. She and Kyra have been very busy creating all sorts of wonderful things . There are books, coloring pages, puzzles, etc. Take your coffee with you because there is quite a lot to see there.
*
I think I hear the Mrs. stirring, so it's time for me to get busy here. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a wonderful day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

smiekeltje said...

Hope that Santa brings you the things on your wishing list this year too LOL!
Thanks for the advertising by the way, for Minky's fairie blog.
It's such a fun place and I love making things for that.
Now you have a great day,
Hugs
Kyra

Nani said...

Fabulous photos! I agree He is a great artist! :)

We have so much post stuff to do! This weekend is tree and getting our cards signed and ready to mail. I think, hope, Monday will be the day the lion’s share of our cards get out. We’ve kept the cards we’ve received in a stack and will be opening them this weekend too. We are SO behind right now! I still have a Hanukkah gift to mail…um, late!

But the great thing about this se3ason is that the joy totally outweighs the stress. It all gets done, and even if a little late, the love is still there!

Have a wonderful day! Stay warm!