Wednesday, December 1, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUDREY

December 1, 2010,
*
Today is Audrey's birthday! Happy Birthday. Sweetie. I hope your day is fantastic! Today is also the day when the December GI blog train leaves the station. Below this post, you'll find another post which has my contribution and the complete list of designers who are participating. This is a fabulous holiday train, so don't miss any of it!
*
It's 7 am, and finally daylight. Miss Tootsie and I got up early, around 6 am, so that I could enjoy a leisurely cup of coffee before our day starts. First, I had the blog train to post, and next we have to go for Miss Tootsie's morning chemo. We have the cable repairman coming sometime between 11 & 2, then some shopping and Tootsie's late afternoon chemo.
*
Phew!! In between, I want to start supper for tonight. I think we'll have pasta and meat sauce. Mmmmm! And, of course, one of the shopping channels is playing in the background on the television. This time of year, these channels are a blessing for lots of folks like me.
*
Right now, they are featuring a hand held "Negative & Photo Scanner." It operates either with batteries, or can be plugged in, and copies up to 8 1/2 x 11. Now this is COOL! Even though one has a scanner on their PC desk, this one can be put in your bag and taken with you when you go places. Very convenient!
*
Today's share photo is one that I took at work yesterday of a bouquet that someone gave to the Mrs. This photo is a cropped version of just one part of the bouquet.
*


And this next photo is just me playing in Photoshop. I call this one "A Study In Orange." It's a shot of the whole bouquet.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*Now we have to start getting ready to leave for Tootsie's morning chemo appointment. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: