Sunday, November 28, 2010

Gotta Have Those Pillows!!!

November 28, 2010,
*
Good morning. The shopping channel is still on, and I managed to find one more Christmas gift to buy (yesterday afternoon). That's all. It would have been nice to find more, then I would not have to go out to the stores at all. I'm not big into crowds anymore.
*
I even addressed a few more cards last night. Then I decided to change over to Christmas music for my blog. That took a couple of hours, and then I thought why not change the slide show too. By the time I finished both of these projects, I looked at the clock and OH MY!! It was already 2 am. How time flies when you're having fun!
*
I did not get any new photos yesterday, but I do have some of Miss Audrey's photos to share with you. I find it really exciting and fun when your family and friends enjoy the same hobbies as you do. Have a look at these fun photos. This bird had to think about whether or not it wanted to pose for the camera.
*



Now I must get moving here. It's time to give Tootsie her morning meds. And I want to look at the Sunday circulars for deals on new cars. I really would like to get a new car soon before the really bad weather sets in. The prices are a bit horrendous, but I'll just have to shop around till I get the best deal.
*
Before I go, I must tell you about the pillows that are being offered on the shopping channel right now. They are micropedic sleep pillows and they are priced at: Set of 2 standard size pillows for $80.00, and set of 2 Jumbo pillows for $120.00. And these are SALE PRICES!!! I don't know about you, but I think we all should order a few!!! LOL.
*
I'm off now. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a magnificent day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: