Friday, September 3, 2010

Hurricane Earl On His Way

September 3, 2010
*
Good morning. It's close to 10 am and it's still a bit gray outside, so I guess some of the effects of Hurricane Earl will be showing up soon. The weather forecaster says Earl should be here tonight and tomorrow. We'll see. At least we are all set with any supplies we may need in case of a power failure.

If I start talking funny here, please excuse me. The pain meds are starting to kick in and I'm thinking a bit fuzzy. I don't take them often, but when the pain gets in the way of moving around, I kick ass with a pain pill. lol.

I need to check on my son in law and my grandson this morning. Yesterday they were both a bit under the weather. Most likely because they have been working so hard in this extreme heat and humidity we've been having here. We have rain coming, so get a good rest guys!!!

Did you all download lots of neat stuff from the Blog Train? I went through all of it, and wowee!! There's lots of great designs there. You'll be busy scrapping for quite some time. Last night, I finished my part for the October blog train. Yeah, I know, it's early yet. But not really. There's still a lot of work to do making the blog rolls and making the list code for everyone's blogs, etc. (Thank goodness I don't have to do that part!)

Today, I have a cute photo to share. It's a dragonfly that I spotted resting on a tall brown stalk.
*

I think I will stop here. It's time to make another cup of coffee to offset the fuzzies. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantastic day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

Snowy said...

I hope you will all be safe through that hurricane! We don't get things like that here, so it all sounds a bit daunting to me. Guess I will have to get used to it when I move over. That dragonfly is just too cute,lol.
Hugs Snowy