Thursday, September 9, 2010

"Hoops&YoYo" To The Rescue

September 9, 2010
*
Miss Tootsie and I slept in a bit this morning and woke up to a really lovely day. The sun is shining, and it's not too hot. Perfect! Because I have to go out in a little while to have my nails done. Pretty nails make me feel nice, so it's worth it to have them done.

My daughter in law thought I could use some cheering up, so yesterday she brought me a really huge greeting card. (It's 11 x 11 inches!) The card features those lovable characters "Hoops&Yoyo." The front of the card reads: "ever feel like you're in the middle of a big ol' stress sandwich? we've been there, friend. and we know just how to solve alllll your problems...."Inside the card reads: "flush em!! twice if you have to! I'm here for you. I'll even bring a plunger." And then of course, as soon as you open the card you hear a flushing sound while Hoops&Yoyo start chatting quite excitedly.
*
There is no age limit on fun stuff because I just love "Hoops&Yoyo." They are so ridiculous that you just can't help smiling and laughing at their antics. I think you can look them up on Hallmark.com.

Last night, I made a new layout to show the progress on the shed. As I mentioned earlier, Bobbie and Eddie have been putting on a new roof. Next, they will put new siding on the back side of the shed, and maybe help Moo put in another window. After that, Voila! It's a brand new shed! Here's my layout.
*


I also have a new layout that I made for the template challenge at DigiscrapStation. Credits go to the Scrappin Cop and Dover for some of the resources used.
*
Well, now it's time for me to finish my coffee and get dressed. My work crew is here, and I need to get ready to leave for my appointment at the nail salon. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a marvelous day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

smiekeltje said...

It looks your "boys"are doing a great job!
Lovely layout with the hummingbird! Take care of yourself, lady.
Have a great day
Hugs