Thursday, August 12, 2010

Housework Is Just Not My Cup Of Tea!!

August 12, 2010
*
It's a bit early and the temperature outside is divine. There's even a lovely breeze. Of course, this will only last for another hour or two, but I'm enjoying it while we have it.

This housework stuff is tricky business. Everything looks so nice, if only it would stay that way. Yesterday, Janet and Jasmine (my granddaughter) helped me attack the pantry. Even though there is still a bit more to do, it looks so much nicer than before.

A few days ago, I did a little bit of holiday shopping on Amazon. Gosh, I love that place. I ordered three gifts, and within just three or four days, all three have arrived and been put away in my gift drawer. On-line shopping is definitely the way to go.

Now I just have to get back into design mode. After a few hours of housework, and a pain pill to keep moving, I just don't seem to be very creative. I have so many holiday projects to finish, and my freebie closet is running dry. Time to get serious with my laptop.

Also, September will be here soon, and our new Magickal Scraps forum will be opening. Naturally, there will be opening day goodies for everyone, so you won't want to miss this special day. Our September Daily Download kit will be posted there, so you will have to go there to pick it up. Click the link and have a look at how it is coming along. While you're there, join up - it's free.
*
Moo has just left for the hospital, and I am getting very antsy. I pray things go well for him. Of course, they may just send him back home because of the rash he has. Actually, it's more like tiny bites and it has been spreading. I'm thinking that it's possible it could be from inner nerves. But whatever it is, they may just send him home because of it. We shall see.

I have a couple of photos to share this morning. These were taken this past Monday. Usually, it seems that the butterflies will set long enough to get a photo, but these two kept flitting about and I had to really work at it.
*


Now I think I will make a cup of coffee, and start tonight's supper. I know it's a tad bit too early, but it's a great way to work off some nerves. I'm making meat sauce and pasta. That should be tasty enough to entice Moo to eat his dinner later. His appetite has been off quite a bit lately.
*
I'm off now to start my day here. Till tomorrow, Y'all have an especially nice day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

3 comments:

smiekeltje said...

Let's hope there will be some upllifting news for Moo! I think the pasta and sauce will taste good, and Moo definately has to keep up his meals! Waiting for news is the worst, isn't it? Hmmmm, keeping busy is a way to control it a bit.
Wish you a lovely day! Hold tight!
HUGS
Kyra

collector said...

You take some really awesome photos. I especially love your birds. I just moved to a place with no tree or bushes. I miss my birds and squirrels.
Thanks for your kits and your photos.

suruha said...

My blessings to Moo! It will be okay, though. I feel it. LOL

The butterflies are awesome! They're so pretty! I need to go out for a walk around in the woods. Maybe Nicky will like to go. There are some interesting places in our wood, including an up and coming bamboo thicket.

I'm joined in with the September GI blog train. I got invited and all signed up after sending Jessica an e-mail. So, I better get hoppin'! I'm off to a really great start on the Sept. DD, so, that's a help.

Have a terrific day, Edna! love ya!

Su