Monday, June 7, 2010

Sky Show

June 7, 2010
*
It's looks like it's going to be a lovely day. This morning is quite sunny and not too warm yet. This will be a short post because I am still at work. The Mrs. is still asleep, so I thought I would come in say hello. Besides, I have photos to share today.

Yesterday, it rained a little bit. Different places got different amounts of the wet stuff. In the late afternoon when I left for work, there were still a few drops of wet falling here and there, and the sun was trying desperately to peek out from behind some very dark clouds.

Have you ever really looked at the sky? I mean REALLY looked at it? There is a lot of beauty to be seen there. Clouds move really fast, and depending on which direction you are looking, the artwork keeps changing.

During the thirty minutes it took me to drive to work, the sky went from all shades and sizes of gray and black clouds, to patches of blue sky with sunlight. By 8p.m. the sky was mostly blue with soft white and light gray clouds. Then darkness. Quite an interesting show. Here are just a few of the photos I took to show you what I mean.


















































Aren't these just the neatest photos? Just so you don't worry, I didn't take any of these photos while my car was in motion. I actually pulled over to the side of the road and got out to shoot a few of these, and others were taken while I sat a red light. There were lots more photos, but there is only so much room here.
*
So now I will leave you and get started on my work here. Mrs. will soon be awake and wanting her breakfast. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantastic day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

Snowy said...

Wow -yet again , for your photos! Those cloud pictures are amazing !
Hugs :)