Sunday, June 13, 2010

Rain, Rain And More Rain

June 13, 2010
*
On my way home this morning, I stopped to get breakfast for Moo and me. It's such a dreary, wet day that I thought this might be a nice way to start the day. I got us the deluxe breakfast at McDonald's, and wowee! I'm stuffed. Scrambled eggs, sausage patty, pancakes, biscuit, butter and syrup. Good thing I don't do this often. I'd be the size of a small blimp by now.

It seems that the new challenge went over well. Snowy and Kyra got right to it and came up with some gorgeous overlays from their photos. And of course, you benefit because eventually you get all these designs as freebies. It's a win win, so why not have a visit to the forum and join in the fun?

Early June is graduation time at most of our local high schools, and this weekend is filled with lots of graduation parties. Folks have been busy cleaning their yards and setting everything up in preparation for their parties. And yup! You guessed it!! It has been raining all weekend. Not very good timing for our Mother Nature. So most all the parties had to move indoors. I suppose though, the main idea was to be sharing a wonderful time with our family and friends. So the wet weather really didn't upset things too much.

Today I have a couple of photos to share of my birdies. We have lots of baby birds coming to dinner with their folks. I know some folks think it's silly to get excited about watching birds come to feed, but even the dwarfs are enjoying them. And usually, Chippy is right out there among the birds picking up his share of seeds.



Today, after a little nap, I hope to work a bit on the color challenge. I've been so busy lately that I haven't gotten to it yet. Plus, I have another QP freebie for you. And now I'm off to see what sort of mischief I can get into before it is naptime. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a marvelous day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.
*
"QP - 034"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list